All Zibidar Guarantees
We stand by our great products and prices, your orders are covered by the following.
3 Day Product Guarantee
Did your item arrive damaged, different or not working? If so you are protected and can make a claim, the procedure is outlined below.
1. Within 3 days of receiving the product contact us with a photo or video explaining the issue and whether you want a refund or replacement.
2. We will review the claim and contact you if we need more information.
3.If approved, we will refund or resend the item, you may also be asked to return the product.
Will I need to send the item back to Zibidar?
Only high value products need to be returned. High value is determined by our service team and is usually an item around $50 or more. If it is not high value then you do not need to return it and can keep the faulty product.
If we ask you to return the product we will discuss with you the most cost effective way to return ship it to us. You will receive your full/partial refund once we have received and checked the product.
Where do I send returns?
All returns are to be sent back to our returns facility in Auckland, we then return the item to the factory for evaluation, please be patient with this process we will endeavour to amend any issues as soon as practical.
Product Warranty Claims
This covers you for quality issues within the warranty period. Every product has a specific warranty period. If it is not stated in the product listing, contact us. The procedure is listed below.
1. Make a video or photo showing the issue & email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. We will Contact you for more information or give you a response about your claim within 2 Business days.
3. If it is covered under our Guarantee; you will likely be asked to return the product to us. Responsibility for the payment of shipping charges is determined on a case by case basis; usually the shipping costs for warranty claims are shared between Zibidar and the customer.
All warranties begin from the date the product is received. If a product develops a fault during the warranty and the fault is due to a quality issue rather than your own breakage or misuse, we will accept a return. However here are situations you are unlikely to be covered for.
a) The user voids the warranty if they
– Flash the firmware of a device
– Opens the body in an attempt to fix, otherwise
– Modify remove or swap parts of a product
– Uses the device in a way that it is not intended for
– Continues to use once the fault occurs and causes more damage
– Fail to contact us when the problem first occurs
b) Warranties do not cover cases of damage to products from accidental breakage, misuse, or general wear and tear.
c) Returns without prior discussion and authorization will not be accepted.
d) If your product is covered by warranty and a repair is impossible and we can’t offer a replacement due to stock or an outdated model，we will credit you what you originally paid so that you can choose to purchase another item.
e) Intimate apparel and intimate toys cannot be returned due to health regulations.
f) If items are lost during return shipping. We recommend that you send your return via Registered Air Mail.